Bally Sports Sun is a Florida sports broadcasting network and is affiliated with cable companies throughout the state of Florida and can be picked up by some satellite providers around the United States.
For more than two decades, Bally Sports Sun (also known as Sunshine Network, Sun Sports Network and Fox Sports Sun)
has told the stories of our incredible Special Olympics Florida athletes. The network has faithfully donated broadcast time for two different half-hour programs shown throughout the year to viewers across the state.
Through Bally Sports Sun, the public has gotten an inside look at our major events, heard from volunteers about why they love Special Olympics, and learned that people with intellectual disabilities are just like everyone else. They deserve respect, compassion, and the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our latest show is a compilation of inspiring athlete stories highlighting our inclusive programs and is scheduled to air on:
- Thursday, March 17 at 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19 at 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 13 at 10:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 22 at 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 2 at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14 at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 24 at 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 25 at 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, June 27 at 5:00 p.m
- Saturday, July 9 at 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 18 at 6:30 p.m.
Additional air times will be added here as they are scheduled.
As always, be sure to check your local listings for exact
times and dates as scheduling can change. Please share this information with other athletes, families, sponsors,
volunteers, fans, and friends and tune in to be a part of the inclusion revolution!