Competition Directors are vital volunteers who take a leadership role by running and managing a sport competition using their sports acumen. Competition Directors are sport enthusiasts, who bring knowledge and sport specific experience to the competition and will work alongside our staff to ensure an equitable and quality sports experience for all involved. The time commitment includes training, pre-event meetings, frequent email communication leading up to the event, volunteer management, as well as on-site leadership at the competition.
- Training and on-site volunteer management
- Leading coaches meetings and serving as the primary contact for the sport venue
- Handling coach inquiries, questions and concerns alongside sports staff
- Evaluation of individual players and teams, also called divsioning
- Address any competition issues
- Rule enforcement
to let us know you are interested.